Monday, January 10, 2011

Gay Cruise Spots Ocean County Nj

Happy birthday, Airport

First, I wanted to say that I have a photo taken on purpose, that I guarantee no one steals it and makes money / fame. And if I believe that no one, I say that it was up to the camera and I will soon buy a really great SRL. And although no one wants to be satisfied, I would point out that it is anyway is just an icon image and you can surely recognize that this issue has review. Sun wanted And secondly I have been indicate times on the theme of this year Fast Action the Protestant Church. But until then, there are still a few weeks. I must again use strong ...

I wanted to start with this image a number, which calls itself "My favorite places in Hamburg. I will do. Actually, with a very nice photo of a just taking off or landing machine. But ... see above. One of my favorite places in Hamburg is in fact the airport in Fuhlsbüttel. And that is just 100 years old today .

sometimes grips me all of a sudden wanderlust. Yesterday afternoon, for example. And then I sit down in the train and drive off. This one is not very far. But at least you get to the airport. And that's enough for me then for now. I am of a little scared to fly. And somehow the result of a mixture of fear-inducing proximity to the object and the knowledge that you do not have to confront yet not really so, a very special relaxing, exciting thrill. Yeah! (Do ye? Will become even more from yesterday ...)

I prefer terminal and observation deck (if it is warm, even happy with a cup of coffee). And then I can pretend I'm strong views on any vacation ob forward in the near future, is to heat or maybe a lot of snow, good food (supposedly more than 70 percent of all tourist importance, especially the food), nothing. I look at everything and listen to: The always becoming-less-and always-greater-If the aircraft, the deafening noise of the machines, the announcements in between, the Mr and Mrs Meier now have to really enter times, the long lines at the check-in Ibid after and the few who want to fly to Jenerort, the curious passengers who volunteered to try the body scanner ...

And all without the fear that the flight will be delayed or canceled, but that the baggage overweight and my vacation account has already been shrunk so that anything on the body will beep insistently and all traffic is present, that the person who has the window seat next to me, something bad was up to, the plane crashes ...

And at some point you drive back down the escalator and after the train back home. And posts a real flight or something. Yeah! (Sorry, lies down again ...)

0 comments:

Post a Comment