Tuesday, January 4, 2011

How To Masterbate Learn How To

The twenty-fourth door

Who actually determines when the twenty-fourth door to be opened? Must yes not always so conventional, 24 be December. Since there is anyway mostly to do with other things enough to quickly buy gifts. Or, if you already have, they wrap still fast. Or, if you have already done, unwrap some. Or eat and drink with the family in the hair get to go to the Christmas pageant and the like. In my boundless empathy I was on 24 arg snapped together and that's why you can now open a door.

I have a mystery for you. A real, unsolved. An island economy is gone. Disappeared sometime around Christmas Eve around (hence the fits here well into the door). The door of the pub is not complete, in the apartment above the TV was still running, the door was open. Relieved he still is not. I'm not all myself. That was in the "island-messenger". But I was after all on the same island at the time: on Fohr. If you do

here to follow me here- and . More I still do not know. Looks like I should come back soon to go on holiday ...

(And the image of the text comes tonight at some point. The SD card will come out with not the images Hmph.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment