Monday, December 6, 2010

39 Weeks Pregnant With Sore Throat

The sixth door

Advent things I have not done this year:

  • bake cookies
  • decorate my apartment for Christmas gifts now
  • look at Feuerzangenbowle
  • eat Studs / bake
  • cards and Newsletters
write this I have had read to me in the past week along with other seniors from a nice actress contemplative stories at Christmas time. "Mister Larrybees Lighthouse" by Josef Reding for example. Very nice contemplative. stories get read I like. Who knows my audiobook collection, believe me. If any of you have none at all and also no one who reads it: here are some.

Of all the comments on this post with tips for beautiful short Advent texts I will give away as shown above mini-gallery, the I abspare heavy heart the mouth the us marketing that does not know that I like tunnels not so, has given to Nicholas . Expiration date is 1.5. 2011th

0 comments:

Post a Comment