Monday, December 13, 2010

Fastest Way To Get Rid Of A Stiff Neck

The thirteenth door

... Ille heard. Has she won . So they can come and go as they wish. And so it is now also in the consistent "you" written. If you, Ille, so some furniture in here want to have, let me know! :-) Videos, Comics, science, wisdom, whatever you need. When I think, as I have long plan would have moved to WordPress, I could at this one door close the door and only allow you to enter. I'm not. And so it is now here: make up the door. Speaking of: I found there was. Wikileaks and so ...

Who loves strife, loves the sin, and he who makes his door high seeks to collapse. (Prov. 17, 19)

Sun Um, yeah, what to do with you now? Nüscht actually. Oh but, wait. In the door I do without consciously on providing photos of you online. Or divulge any internals. Although I could. Ha! After the action the other day on the sofa, just because I am at my ... Well, here we let this seep through nothing. Total tight, the little window.

is the way today meteor shower announced. You could also do what you have. (But then from. Who draws ever be responsible for it ...) I see nothing of shooting stars. But I sit in front of the PC, too.

PS The little picture is again not by me but by here. But after Christmas I finally buy an SLR and then, but, ha!

0 comments:

Post a Comment