Thursday, December 9, 2010

Gallbladder Pain Or Muscle Pain

The ninth door


Earlier, I said it to the good soul of our editorial staff. "Mrs. G." I said, "I've just now decided, I make career and become rich and famous." "Yeah, you make me, then I can soon tell everybody: I Know"
Do not worry, the calendar, I'll still finish first. Presumably it takes a few days anyway, ringing up the career for me. They know only since earlier. (Maybe not even me, if Mrs. G. tightly held added.) Anyway, I wonder even now, where I hergenommen in 2008, the time to create door every day. I come with the open door of my own little behind. Since I am in the next few days again (this time professionally and by car) on the road, am again patience on your part is called for.

The Ninth, which always reminds me of the lamprey from Ottfried Preußler "The Little Aquarius . Before I got myself as a younger man has always feared. "You have forgotten something my boy. I had promised you a few eyes, the blind, you know that I can not do. You will not reject but my gift. Beautifully hold still ... " * scary *

that's not the wait is so long, here nine Advent alternatives for the days to the next door:

  1. We get to sing songs - Advent
  2. The Tagesschau expects - Advent
  3. The kangaroo can math - Advent
  4. Bayern can also write poetry - Advent
  5. anti-fasting advent calendar
  6. Never Written - Advent
  7. smartass - Advent
  8. vacancy - Advent
  9. Catholics - Advent Calendar (The Evangelical one has only himself to tinker so I will not draw any conclusions, but ....)

0 comments:

Post a Comment