Saturday, December 18, 2010

C-net Cn200 Pro Fast Ethernet Driver

The eighteenth door


I'm always happy when I'm at work a bit to learn. Like the other day for example. As someone mentioned in the discussion of the ban on dancing with the . Of these "silent holidays" I've never had someone be notified. (Because I am so far not enough may have noticed by my excessive Hopserei? We deceive ourselves so easily ...)

not imagine what would have happened if I were still on Christmas Eve in the silent night on the street hüpfenderweise perhaps even "Rejoice, rejoice!" singing ... * * schlägtentsetztdiehändeübermkopfzusammen

in Hamburg that would be no problem been. But in Lower ...? In Ulm (there are the "quiet days" the most densely planted and extend over almost all of the holidays), there was last year even really excitement so . Has he left effect ... In Bavaria may soon end with the rest.

And what actually say to Mary and Joseph? May be danced for example in a nativity play, too? Did the shepherds, angels and how they all hot as an exemption? These unresolved issues, I now stagger towards the bed. Good (quiet) night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment