Thursday, December 16, 2010

Freekates Playground Vids

The sixteenth door


So, almost done with the jammed door ... Uff. And if I hurry, I can still see the scene today, I will pop up since Sunday, hihi.

I wanted it with the following, a little more exciting . Make But since then rise several doors at once, I fall right to the door into the house: For me, grad mess! Namely, what have I won. A surprise package than 1000 Fan this page. And that is just now arrived. Winning is already a great thing. :-) And also great are the things, the woman behind it is like this and thinks .

As you can see if you ate your Mörchengemüse always busy, easily in the lower left half of the image with the aid of a magnifying glass (The purchase of an SLR sensor instead of this disturbed it must be planned for after Christmas) , I may give away two of my three deceleration. But only for those who work constantly under acute time pressure. Those who read the first and the second "Here" screams, gets one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment