Tuesday, December 7, 2010

How Much Acidophilus Do I Need



Today I have written entry. Two long gaaaaanz. These things ranged over almost the entire width of my office desk. And wanted to know what Santa Claus since all madness! The seems to be real for me and my situation to care. That's why I'm curious if (and how quickly) the good man I fulfilled my wishes. Actually, I wanted this year so it is an electric toothbrush. But now I have it to me, mind. Money you can finally use more ...

"The Nativity Story lately that Thuringia after me, called me to come and visit it once again. And this trip was only the second this year and came to the season, when snow covered the earth. And many people went this weekend, every one, from where it had overtaken the call.

Since I was on the train in the Thuringian town, so that you appreciate me again. And the time came that the train in the capital should continue to Thuringia. But they had no drivers for this train.

drowned after almost two hours, a voice from the loudspeaker, saying, Have no fear, we have found someone who can drive this train. Oh, by the way, a Engine damage we have, the nearest toilet is broken and beautiful of all modern doors to go outside only to about three.

And were soon as we arrived at last was because the amount of angry passengers, who stood in line at the service point and said we want our money back. And Petra had a lot of aggression and pondered them in her stomach.

Well. Or something like that ... ( Here you can play in the way of the Christmas story.) Perhaps I should have noted on the name instead of money even "more drivers" and "heal ICEs. Well, now is it late. And I can be happy: Recently, the name of this special Santa more complicated ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment