Sunday, December 19, 2010

Pantyose Down In The Skirt

The nineteenth door


There are indeed people who think just because they can sing in the shower and the whole family, they could do good, they were made for a pop star career. And there are people who study Germanistik, because in the German school had the best grade.

to this sort of people I do not belong. I would even go so far as to say: Nothing could be further from. And I suddenly think about a second career as a carpenter , has to do solely with proven technical skills in shop class in elementary school at which I remembered recently discovering this page.

Just because I'm an intellectual and still have not managed to get my curtain rod that does not mean that I can not have other talents. No, the very excellent napkin timber, which I at that time have built in the fourth grade, speaks a clear language and brings everyone to silence. And just because I since then - except for a small Gebetsbänkchen time at the student recreation - never had wood in his hand, it means nothing. Talent is not forgotten after all. And it's never too late to be the one that could have been his, "said George Eliot I know not, but the sentiment is good and I could just look for commands in the network and then do clever, but I am now under the DIY gone and I no longer needed ... once.

And why did I get a pack again. (Yes, by itself Finally, something is not, since you have already done what!) journals from carpentry uncle. Juchuu! If you have those, one is almost professional. And I am in many professional, because you have to look at only time my magazine collection ha! For mysterious reasons, has namely the otherwise complete magazine scene apparently still a gap: women's magazines for more DIY imperious ambitions lay in the area. Small build furniture and stuff. From "Even the man" I feel for a reason that I still can not access whole, not addressed. And crochet "tablecloth and Scented candles up "" Living and decorating and Co., is "something completely different

And what does that have to do now with Christmas now.?. Build presents itself (I do not) establish or give me stuff like that funny bench. .. which I can put in my Dachbodenkabuff This looks like it schonmal for what I do, we will give us nothing ... I was only

. PS: To those who argue that during my master's work, I suddenly had a baker career flirted comment that we.. this time it's something completely different to me because I

0 comments:

Post a Comment