Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Acrostic Poem About Camel

stumbling blocks on Thursday

3 am Donnerstag

first What was the best decision of your life?
course, the decision to marry Mr. Brass, although the decision was actually not really, but only the recognition of what was inevitable and preordained.

second If you could rule one day the world, what would you change it?
One day I will be of chief's work? Never ever! I'm not made for great things. It is enough for me really to be in my little world the family Chefbestimmerin and even here I have only half a point, because Mr. Brass, the other half holds.

third What is the craziest thing you love the thrill of have made?
The "ecstasy of love "????
* * muahahahahah
Na, who has not taken place with me because I was in love and am very civilized.
"ecstasy of love"! My goodness!

Thanks to Kirstin for the questions

0 comments:

Post a Comment