Sunday, February 27, 2011

Women Learnig To Masterbate

you'll help me .............

............... my friend!
is in this case it is the "buddy" to my smart black uniform jacket, which I have done last fall. Unfortunately
have worn through the uniform buttons every twist and every week I had to sew at least one knob.
Today I fixed all the buttons with black jewelry wire and crimp beads. HA! And if that does not hold, then I'll eat my hat. Without salt!

Somehow this reminds me of my state exam Anno '98, when my 5 minutes before the examination of a button from the jacket fell. I was about to break me in utter panic as me a life of older Colleague with complete peace of mind and a paper clip the damned button has again pinned to the jacket. I will forever be grateful to him ......

0 comments:

Post a Comment