Thursday, February 17, 2011

Skyblog Vegeta And Bulma

stumbling blocks on Thursday

3 am Donnerstag

1. What was the most frustrating moment that you had with a car?
That was on a cold autumn day. Early in the morning after the night shift. I was dog tired and just wanted to sleep. Then I had on my old Fiat Punto rolled down the passenger window to get rid to the condensation. When you spin up the disk but moved out of the guide and it was neither up nor down. I then got out to the Maleur with gentle force to correct. Well, that's me, unfortunately, failed to thoroughly and as I was cooking up the frustration and I had also jammed the finger, because I have so much anger against a wide chair with his right hand done in the window and smashed it. This was great. Side window atomized, hand cut and then I was again back in the social area and let me laugh from his colleagues. I had to seek asylum in a foreign garage until I had slept. And as my colleagues are not very polite and know no mercy in this regard, I have still have several days later listening stupid comments.

second You know, how did your parents come to know. And where?
Yes, I have told my parents.
But that's not really meant for the public.


third Do you believe in love at first sight?
Upps. The question we had at the time 30/12/2010 .
there I refer to my answer.

Thanks to Kirstin for the questions

0 comments:

Post a Comment