Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Gpa Bachelor To Master Degree

A new ring ........... Merry

........... is drawn on my left hand.
The ring itself is not new. This ring has got my Grandma Anne presented in 1937 with 14 years of their graduation from their parents. He was paid at that time with a ham and other foods.
embarked The monogram is the first letter of grandmothers maiden name "AH" Grandma has always liked and even wore it last summer, I have responded to the ring and she was happy to remember. Since
expressed my grandmother had had large hands, the ring of size 62 to shrink to 57 and now it fits like a glove. He gets
now a permanent seat on my left middle finger, even if I find him a little getting used to, because he happened to sound more like a ring master and is not particularly graceful.
is important but not its appearance, but the many wonderful memories that connect me to him with my grandma.
Now I have four key rings on my two hands and who knows what rings over the decades may still happen.

who enlarged the photo, I ask you not to take my rough hands. I do not like hand creams.

0 comments:

Post a Comment