Saturday, February 12, 2011

Can You Write Off Office Space For Non Profit

Alternatives to couples poisoning

There are about two days a year, I fear a regular basis. One is 31 December - the last day of the year. (A part of me deep in feeling, according to that probably still from the time when people believed in the earth as a disk, is, goes at 31.12. The world and who knows at first been so sure whether they actually at 1.1 . resurrected Just because it does always work, that does not mean that it will continue ... But I digress.)

And the other is the Valentine's Day. And just in case I wanted to drive out the date by accident or deliberately, to remember all email-provider-Newsletter Days continuously before: ". Think about it - on Valentine's Day is 2.14!"

course I could try to blame reasons why my dislike for this date is at least well founded. And then to the general "Valentine's Day sucks. For Singles never offered what and now they are all couples services / your picture taken here at half price with your sweetheart, the finest pair photo will win a trip to the Caribbean / romantic dinner in any establishment in the And you'd usually comes in at all. I can not show my partner that day outside my love and anyway this is all an invention of the flower industry. - Deliver the whining.
But this would suggest too much the conclusion that I first German I and 2 probably just jealous.

I could instead now go to me and to their causes, research, putting myself in therapy and worked up my childhood. But as I recently the benefits of pragmatism 've discovered for myself, I have decided to supplement this year is the inner " couple poisoning in the park" with a peaceful strategy.

Spoiler: Attention, here's what pious. If not you abkannst, better not read. For couples, however, parts of it could be worth perhaps. And, no, that is yes, then what Fromme ... And, as bad as non-isses. And actually, now is also only the real purpose of the post. As always, in violation of every journalistic principle at the very end. But I want to urge not to read on ...

My preference at this year's annual Mantra solution here so I had already expressed. Now comes time ne Application:

I assume poisoning among couples not "overcome with good" as. But I have now does not want couples are evil. Said ... What would be here because what is "good"? As a couple therapist, I am only very limited use. And flowers they get already. So I thought about it: prayer helps. I assume that this also applies to couples. And I know some where you can see that the Paarsein obviously not always as "Valentine" is, how the bend singles sometimes.

Just one more breath and then it comes ...

Petra For All's trying times with prayer instead of poison. And not for all, but for the non-singles. Relationship problems are not a requirement is rosy as (heck yes give). And if I know you or not does not matter. You have to make even say anything and just call out "here". And one or two names would be helpful, because it is better than praying for "the girlfriend of the one that my grad has not written the mail." For results must then of course the recipient of my prayers (that would be God) prosecuted. But I am convinced that prayer of singles by the increased inhibition have counted at least twice help. And that is the one for which one prays to hate at least bad, but sometimes even worth much. At least for me. says

why (if possible in front of Valentine's Day, but then works also) know if you want to be there, for example, a mail bob_thetomato (at) is it--liebe.de

(If even a single day this week is invented and are full of envy looks at the singles, you can of course also like to try the other way around ...)

0 comments:

Post a Comment