Wednesday, February 16, 2011

What Can Be The Cause Of Red Checks In A Baby

what if ........

This week I was asked while shopping at the supermarket of my choice at the checkout: "Were you satisfied with your purchase, you have to get all products they were looking for?
Well, I am a frugal and easy-to-please customer and so I have border as good as my predecessor at the box office responded: "Thank you very much, as always I am very happy with my shopping here!" And lo! I left a happy man made. The woman at the box office depends a little on and gets bigger, your shoulders tighten and a grateful smile spreads across his face careworn.

I notice in passing that my response is not recorded. Now stir in my mind a little villain who whispers, "What if?"

Well, what would happen if the answer would have been. "No, to be honest, I was a little disappointed about the lack of choice of products I strongly rye meal would have needed, but you could offer me is not so now. I must get to the next mill and buy my meal there. I'm not very amused supports it! "

Ohhhh, I can see it already in my mind's eye. The woman at the cash register and then falls slowly behind the scanner to the ground. A feeble hand gropes the microphone button and an anguished cry echoed through the market !. "Mr K. (the boss) to Cashier" And then I sit in the case of the customers behind me in line also discontent is spreading because the boss does not immediately materialize at the box office and all waiting need. Because of me Because I've bitched! evil eyes meet scratch my back, feet, and an old lady discussed with their surviving wife that it had something not previously given! Placing someone to run around freely to leave!

The boss will come and drag me probably on the upper arm to his office to question me and inquisitorial weichzukochen. I actually have time for that? No matter! Everyone is personally responsible for his actions and I finally complained. The minimum penalty is a half-hour office detention. The chains clinking softly at my ankles while the store manager white as a sheet sitting in front of me and again and again: "Why are you doing this to me why?" Whispers. I do not know. I am ashamed. Then I break down and capitulate. A faint sound escapes my trembling lips: "error !"...............

Easier outcry echoed the Chief by the market: "They did not make it clear you mean it was wrong She wanted no rye meal, rye flour, but the course we have available!...!" The cheers echoed through all the shopping streets and the rye flour is presented to me solemnly. I'm fired. For this time!
Now I have to do only once in the checkout line to pay the rye flour.
come at the end of the song we started again at the beginning: "Were you satisfied with your purchase, you will get all the products you were looking for?"
My answer? "My life is perfect, since I shop here!" And lo! I made a man happy.

this in mind: Happy shopping!

0 comments:

Post a Comment