Thursday, March 3, 2011

Anybody Used A Lime Dip On Cat Lime Sulfur Dip?

Carnival at kindergarten ..........

I have just launched a cheeky little Pippi Longstocking and a fairy princess to the nursery.
Emma goes well this year as once again members of the Group rose to the kindergarten. * Sigh * But so what? You is sooo proud of her frilly pink dress and I could laugh spotted when she poses in front of the mirror like a ballerina and bursting with joy. This is quite wonderful. Of course she gave me then said this morning that princesses have servants who wear the shoes. * * Doppelseufz Guess. Exactly! For the dirty work I am now divided. I must respond with HRH or milady Whinny * *.
Inge child wanted to be Pippi Longstocking, and now looks as if it were in a pot of freckles gefallen.Sie wanted the whole face have versprosst. Also good. With a thick thermal tights and striped tulips, with small rat-tail braid it just looks sugar.

And I? I am a woman-worker thread now and then to Heike geratscht. The food I just got finished and now it's leaves. You can please me ever pour the coffee. Please Blond! Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment