Wednesday, March 2, 2011

How To Prepare Jolen Bleach

stumbling blocks on Thursday ........

3 am Donnerstag

first Are you a sun worshiper or nightshade family?
I lay for many years no longer under the summer sun. I got a few years ago at a bike tour a sunstroke, and I'm only with the greatest difficulty came back home. Since then I have a soft cookie and I'm very sensitive. I will be very awkward in the sunshine and I need a hat. They also state that anyway I only beautiful on the color red and the brown is not worth much. I prefer to lie quietly in the shade and leave the sun the other.

second Would you eat mushrooms that you yourself have collected?
I have no suicidal impulses and was not on flying pink elephants, the answer is: No!

third With whom did you spend your time as a child most like? Who now?
As a child I spent my time with loved ones on my friend Ines. It was a neighbor girl and we got along really well and have played every day together. As a teenager, I had another best friend, with me every day I have met and with whom I could talk to about everything. Angela is her name, the contact is broken. Now I spend my time with my husband most like and my children. What else?
And if I get all too much, it helps only a radical and I turn to the best friend I had until now and has stayed with me all over 'the years, always faithful and I need it for the moment no others. And this friend I am myself.

Thanks to Kirstin for the questions

0 comments:

Post a Comment