Sunday, March 6, 2011

Man Dressing Without Underwear

white, silver and simply beautiful .........

announced the completion of my Perlentäschleins me busy morning and early afternoon.

This time I wanted to sew a liner, which also covered the flap. Of course, everything by hand, because as a machine can not do anything.
And always nice with the pearl by.
Then I closed the side seams.
first female
then outside.
And now that it is ready.
It shines and sparkles, it's wonderful
hard pearly and smooth in the hand
and just looks beautiful.
I'm in love hard.
data:
Pattern: own creation
yarn: Anchor Pearl Cotton No.8 (10g ball, approximately 4 g needed)
beads: 2.6 mm Rocca Illes, crystal with silver collection, some 2200 pieces

Nd:. 0 ,
75mm Weight: 45g

And what about the Perlentäschlein there?
my pearls I got to the wedding.

0 comments:

Post a Comment