Thursday, March 3, 2011

Seriennummer Sound Blaster Finden

First results on a hand spindle

Sodele! I have to show the first results. This is my so-called "beginner's spindle," which I got as a gift recently. It is already easier than the super-heavy spindle that I had before, but still quite heavy.
Mercifully are the first experiments with different fibers in the white and green yarn hidden.
The thread is lousy.

The green and white fiber I have today Heike spun and it went pretty well and I am rather satisfied with myself and my spinning.
I spindle but hard to find and I want to spend any money right now for a lighter spindle, I have tossed a few ideas and came out of it.
a jack foot.
Consisting of a jewelry Donut, which I once bought at a craft store, an ex-spoon (a virgin, because never used), and three sealing rings made of brass Mr workshop.
Weight: 42 grams
I have not sharpened the lower end, because there will be anyway if it falls breaks off and I might still get a hook like to turn the jack foot a head spindle.
woman spindle turns quite well. Not so hardy as the other spindle, but I did not expect. The yarn is thinner automatically (the Anspinnfaden is 6-fold socks wool) and all uniform. For now, I'm
happy woman with spindle.

0 comments:

Post a Comment