Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Black Stainless Steel Wallet Chains

Now it is officially ..........

I will in this year's Ravelry meeting on 15 and 16 October to participate in Frechen.
Juhuuuu!
Remember I'm looking for a workshop and a Artyarn Häkelworkshop and I'm totally curious.

And since everyone knows (especially Mr brass) that I was not so simple may send unaccompanied in the prairie, has woman mini tree with my blessing, agreed to ride with me. You will then need to make to Mr. Brass spot on my manners ............... And I have decided to be extra gaaaaanz like and not to push on the bargain counter .......... * * Unschuldigguckundflöööööööt

oooohhhhh and I have ever some pennies aside To place so I can increase my Wollberg.

note for all it may concern: For my birthday I wish for this year blank coins or the gold credit card with ribbon. Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment